woensdag 15 juni 2011

Transexual x Very Feminine Gay Guy

Since I started dressing more feminine a lot of people found it awkward. They would look at me and think "why would a guy dress like this?". I'd say the stage I am in my transition is very complicated. I look very androgynous and people still don't see me as a woman or at least someone trying to be woman. Some people can't even tell if I am a girl or a boy and some even asked me that. This is being really dissapointing for me but I don't want to be extreme and put myself in really female clothings like dresses before I start with hormones, but at the same time I don't wanna be seen as a very femine gay guy what most of people think I am.

Hopefully this stage won't last so much time I'd say my hair grows really fast and it's almost on my shoulders and I think the longer it is the more people won't have so much doubts about my gender identity and even less when I start with hormones and develop breats and more female features. It's just that right now it's been hard to make people I already know to see me as a woman even though I already told them I am a transgender. Some of them even seem reluctant to accept that but why should they be? I'm still the same person, I was always a woman inside,

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten